How to Pack : NYC Late Winter/ Early Spring Edition

One of my favorite places in the world is New York City. I love the vibe of the city that never seems to shut down. I love the constant pace of times square and the ease of Brooklyn. I love the food of Little Italy and the madness of China Town. Every way of life finds its way to blend itself within the madness of the city, and you can't help but ride the subway to get  a feel for every part.

The weather in NYC is always different. Winter is always cold, but you never know what kind of cold you're going to face. Last year, I went during the worst snow storm of the year, and this year, weather reports are hinting at cloudiness prevailing the sky and rain sprinkling here and there. Whatever the weather, here are some things that I think you should always have.






Xoxo,
Ankita 

Comments

Popular Posts