Letters to July//Day 3

Dear July,
This companionship that we have of me writing letters to you is clearing my head space,and I would like to thank you for that.For the longest time I thought that I didn't have any people to tell the thoughts slipping through all the cracks in the corners of neatly lined up jars in my mind other than my mother. I was wrong. I don't think I've ever been so happy to say that. I didn't realize how many amazing loving people I was surrounded with July, and how ironic it is that I realized that after I started writing letters to you. July, I do like to keep to myself and typing at a keyboard, but it's nice to actually talk to another person. To interact with another human being when the heat is just too overbearing and the sweat lining my temples turns into a tear streaking my face. Staring at white walls to the sound of pin drop silence can only take you so far.


          Love,
              Ankita   

Comments

Popular Posts