Letters to July//Day 2

Dear July,

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.I like that it is commotion of things sweet and salty; of things sour and spicy. I like that there is no certain taste that it can be. No certain thing that it can be pinpointed to. No certain flavors that it must follow.If you think about it, people are quite similar. Everyone is so different yet so similar. We are all living beings that grow and develop. We all bring different flavors and colors and ideas that fit together like jam on toast but contrast like fruit and eggs benedict. Some views will never agree like opposing parties in politics, but when disaster hits the nation, all people despite their beliefs come together to pray and help those in need. As I drink my tea and nibble at my toast this is all I can seem to chew on.
                                         Love,           
                         Ankita        

Comments

Popular Posts