Letters to July//Day 1

Dear July,

You have made your way back to my life yet another year. 
I'm never ready to see you, but you're always so eager, so persistent. Before I know it you are no longer a story past but a present platform. Since the last time we spoke things have changed in ways that I could never have imagined,and I'm glad July. I no longer feel like I'm drowning under every heat wave that comes my way. My light bulb is still dim, but it sheds light now. It's no longer a dead circuit unable of any projection. Last time you were around it was one of my worst months and now I have a feeling that it will be one of my best. As the first line of the book I've been wanting to read said,"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times."


                     Love,
                        Ankita


Also really quickly want to add that I got this idea from Emily Diana Ruth on youtube. I was and still am obsessed with her Dear July series, which she has started back up for the 3rd year. I've always wanted to do it and so i decided to do it on the platform that I am most comfortable with. Can't wait to see where this goes :)
Xoxo Ankita
           

Comments

Popular Posts